h o m e  |   s t r i p  |  w i k i  |   s t o r e  |   m o r e 

First  Back  Next  Current

Phoenix Feathers is updated on Tuesday and Friday

The first thing I really enjoyed in university was being able to stay up late and just talk, with friends (lectures at 9:00 are a real problem when doing this kind of thing is a major hobby). I still like having people over and staying up late, talking and playing games and so on, especially when you don't have to get up the next day. This weekend just gone, I got to do that three nights running, which was great. Among the things we did was play on the Dance Dance Revolution pads and game we just got, and play many, many games, and drink tea, and play more games, all with a chibi plushy Cthulhu watching over us, complete with a red ribbon round his tentacles.

One of the games played was Go, a game that I don't play myself. So, when Kazuhiko and Moonshadow were engaged in playing Go, I doodled instead (actually, I did that more often than they played Go, but anyway). One of the things I managed to do was finish inking a short, stand-alone comic/manga (which name? The one sounds like I draw Dennis the Menace, the other sounds pretentious). There are four pages up here, as an early preview. The rest are all scanned and I should be able to finish the computer alterations within two weeks. I was going to keep it all back until it was ready to go up as a whole, but I'm afraid I gave in to temptation. If you want to wait, though, it shouldn't be too long  ^.^

- Sun Kitten, 23rd September '03

a r c h i v e s

Wiki Discussion

toothycat.net is copyright Sergei and Morag Lewis