ec2-3-85-214-125.compute-1.amazonaws.com | ToothyWiki | RecentChanges | Login | Webcomic
* Switch to stack of the new process and set up
* his segmentation registers.
* If the new process paused because it was
* swapped out, set the stack level to the last call
* to savu(u_ssav). This means that the return
* which is executed immediately after the call to aretu
* actually returns from the last routine which did
* the savu.
* You are not expected to understand this.
rp->p_flag =& ~SSWAP;
* The value returned here has many subtle implications.
* See the newproc comments.
[However, it turned out that the code in question was in fact wrong...]