ec2-35-172-203-87.compute-1.amazonaws.com | ToothyWiki | Artifaxis | RecentChanges | Login | Webcomic
Artifaxis: Previous issue - Next issue
yay up to date - looking good! Cx
I have to ask. What is the foodstuff that's scared about being eaten by the "Hungry" boy? --CH
- A rice ball - an onigiri. I was under instructions to make them as Japanese as possible (hence the Godzilla) - SunKitten
- Ah, and that's a piece of Nori? underneath? Ok, that works for me. --CH
- Wow, "Sad" is particularly excellent. And "Shy" is so, so, so cute! Awwww! --AC
- I wonder if that's a Western-v-Oriental thing: I could tell pretty much all the rest easily from the picture, except "Sad". Until I noticed the tears anyway. But I agree that "Shy" is very cute. --CH
Congratulations! Very cool. Is there any tangible acknowledgment of this? (i.e., did you get a fancy trophy?) --CH
- Thanks *^^* And yes, although they took it away to engrave names and stuff on it. It's a pentagonal glass cylinder about 20cm high; the top is cut diagonally with a star cut out of the surface (hard to describe). Quite tasteful, actually, and very pointy - ideal self defence weapon ;) The festival's on all weekend in the County Hall in London, next to the London Eye, and it's free to enter if anyone in or around London wants to come, by the way :) - SunKitten
- So is that whole thing about it being animated actually gonna go ahead then? If so do you have any idea when or how it'll be available? Also well done! --Fer
- I don't know - that's what the website says, but... And thanks ^^ - SunKitten
ChrisHowlett: [09:02] Also - go SunKitten!
Senji: [09:06] Yes, indeed
AlexChurchill: [09:31] Wow, superb. Although I did have a bit of a hunch that she'd win, somehow :)
M-A: [09:33] Fantastic, well done!
no-reverse.redstone-isp.net: [09:37] Three grand richer eh? Not to be sniffed at. Well done.
Yay advent calendar! Yay demonic Christmas ornaments! But... Doesn't the tree have to collapse now? --K
That's a great picture! I like your top the most, but you expression is spot on too. - Hoshi-Chan
Great picture - how did you do the two textured patterns? --M-A
- Thanks ^^ The sleeves are a pattern tone from ComicWorks, on a separate layer set something like multiply or overlay.. I forget which. The shoe sole (assuming that's the other pattern) was just drawn on, using a reference image from the mighty GoogleImage? search :) - SunKitten
Artifaxis: Previous issue - This issue - Next issue